Personal stuff

There has been an RFI on recent changes to my romantic status.


On Sunday, August 5th, I asked Ruth, my girlfriend, to marry me, and she said yes. Actually I didn't really ask her, I just slipped the ring on her finger while we were watching our little bonfire down at the beach in the Finger Lakes. I guess I don't have the panache of TDAXP, but then again if I had asked her on my blog she never would have seen the question! We'll get married next summer.

We are planning to have the reception at the Rochester Science Museum. A cocktail hour in a room with a wooly mammoth in the middle - I'm excited.

Now back to your regular programming (of political rants and soccer videos).

5 comments:

Dan tdaxp said...

CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

i appreciate it. i will, as promised, continue to read your blog.

Pat said...

crazy kids.

i need to buy a cane

so i can shake it at you crazy kids.

oh and just to warn you now, i'm getting quite drunk at the reception. qiute drunk....

Pat said...

quite.... sigh.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I am exceedingly happy for all of you getting engaged and married. :-).